Vetrerie di Empoli was founded in 1938 in Milan as a retail shop dedicated to sale and promote the products made in the factory in Tuscany, and still belongs to the same family of owners. Through the years it conquered the Luxury market thanks to collections manufactured by hand, either classic or fashion.
The flag-ship store on Via Montenapoleone made Vetrerie di Empoli and GriffeMontenapoleone, an own brand, internationally renowned.
Our mission is to produce and sell very unique collections, distinctive from any other, this is why our glassware is mostly decorated in gold or platinum, and often coloured.
The history of our company shows you that we were born as glass makers as well as retailers, so we know what the final consumers like because our shop of Via Montenapoleone allows us to test all our new lines among a very international and sophisticated clientele, like you, before including them in our catalogue. We have learned a lot from this daily approach with final consumers: actually our clients are not simply buying a beautiful product but also something to assert their personality.
- Griffe 14 WINE TASTING GLASSES COLOUR GOLD
- Griffe CLEAR GOLD COLLECTIBLE GLASSES
- Griffe Collectible Coloured Glasses, Gold Decoration
- Griffe COLOUR GOLD COLLECTIBLE GLASSES
- Griffe HARLEQUIN SET 6 WINEGLASSES
- Griffe LOVE SHADOW PLATES 33
- Griffe LOVE SHADOW TABLE SET PRIMO AMORE GOLD
- Griffe MOSCHEA SLIM FLUTES
- Griffe PARISON POMPADUR ACQUA COLORE