. Welcome and greet customers.
. Approach customers and offer advice on products to persuade them to buy.
. Locate products for customers
. Provide information and other services such as handling exchanges of merchandise
. Take and record orders through a POS system in the store or over the phone/e-mail/online store.
. Update customer information in database.
. Maintain customer relationship and update them about new arrivals or special programs.
. Operate cash registers and daily closure.
. Display and arrange merchandise according to Store Manager/VM’s instruction.
. Monitor inventory and unload new products when needed.
. Maintain a clean and orderly environment in the store.
· Proven experience as sales advisor or other customer service/sales roles.
· Experience in handling cash register.
· Tech savvy with working knowledge of computer systems and databases.
· Friendly, helpful, confident.
· Professionalism and outgoing personality.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
. Good English speaking skills
. Age: from 20 to 35
*Policies and benefits :
. Competitive salary and pay on the abilitty.
. Bonus in the public holidays and new years
. 13th month salary
. Annual salary increment.
. Employee recognition program for month and year award
. Free for duty meal, parking, uniform and laundry service
. Allowances: birthday,wedding, baby welcome, hospitalization, funeral.