- Managing and coordinate the operation of in-shop sale force
- Training on brands, products specifications, sales skills to staffs; Implementation of the company's marketing campaigns
- Consulting, introduce and sell products
- Developing and maintain good relationships with customers
- Achieve sales targets
- Arranging, managing and tracking goods in stores
- The other tasks assigned.
- Leadership and managerial skills
- At least 2-3 years of experience in store management and retail
- Experience in luxury furnishing business is an advantage
- Ability to quickly capture the business characteristics in charge.
- Ability to show a good personal image, branding and professional selling style
- Bachelor degree
- Influence of communication in English
- Good appearance (from 1.70m for men and from 1.60m for women)
- Age: 25 - 35
- Good communication and influence skill
- Passion in business and selling.
*Policies and benefits :
- Competitive salary and pay on the abilitty.
- Bonus in the public holidays and new years
- 13th month salary
- Annual salary increment.
- Employee recognition program for month and year award
- Free for duty meal, parking, uniform and laundry service
- Allowances: birthday,wedding, baby welcome, hospitalization, funeral.