T 904 was originally a side table which could be moved around by handles and be provided with cushions to be used as a seat. It is a piece of furniture which, with its clean lines and use of tubular steel, evokes the 1950’s design
with an originality of its own.
Structure: tubular steel with a black finish. A board of poplar plywood with teak-stained ash wood veneer. Upholstery: Fabric
40 x 180 x 40 cm